J.J. Young on Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:38:47 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] [escrow] October 1805 Political Orders

Great Britain chooses not to call upon any of its allies for assistance
against Spain.

So Turkey and Britain form an alliance (+1 PP each),
Prussia breaks its alliance with Spain (-2 PP),
and Turkey/Britain and Russia/Spain combine movement.

-JJY

----- Original Message -----
From: <escrow@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 9:43 PM
Subject: [eia] [escrow] October 1805 Political Orders

> The escrow agent at nomic.net has received all requested replies in this
> matter, and has released them.
>
> Escrow opened: Wed 21 Jul 2004 11:58:44
> Escrow closed: Tue 27 Jul 2004 20:43:10
>
> -- BEGIN MESSAGES --
>
> From: austria@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Mon 26 Jul 2004 22:44:19
>

> Britain and Prussia retain full access to all Austrian territory.
> Additionally, offer combined movement with Britain.
>

> From: britain@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Mon 26 Jul 2004 21:28:18
>

> Great Britain reserves the right to call upon its allies, if the Kingdom
of
> Spain has done so first.
>
> Great Britain stands ready to accept France's or Spain's unconditional
> surrender.
>
> Great Britain offers an alliance to the Turkish Empire.
>
> No minors to control.
>
> No broken alliances.
>
> No new free states.
>
> Great Britain offers combined movement to the Turkish Empire.
>
> Turkish forces are granted full access to British territories as long as
> they remain allies of Great Britain and are not allied to France.
>
> Rule Britannia !
> -JJY
>

> From: france@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue 27 Jul 2004 20:43:10
>
> > October 1805
> Diplomacy...................done
> DoW...........................done
> Call to Allies.................none
> Peace Step...................none
> Alliance created............France offer an alliance to the Kingdom of
Spain
> Control of Minors.........none
> Alliances Broken..........none
> Free States...................none
> Combined Movement...none
> Voluntary Access.........France grants Spain access to all French
controlled
> territories and ports until rescinded.
>

> From: prussia@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue 27 Jul 2004 15:41:06
>
> Nothing for Prussia this turn.
>

> From: russia@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue 27 Jul 2004 10:40:26
>

> D. No.
> E. No.
> F. No.
> G. No.
> H. No.
> I. Russia combines movement with Spain.
>

> From: spain@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue 27 Jul 2004 08:51:19
>

> D. Sue for Peace - none
> E. Create Alliances - Spain offers France an alliance and gives France
unlimited access as long as this alliance exists
> F. Declare Support for Minors - n/a
> G. Break Alliances - none
> H. Declare Free States - none
> I. Declare Combined Movement - Spain offers Combined movement with Russia

> --0-2016622649-1090936267=:6430
>
> <DIV><BR><BR><B><I>escrow@xxxxxxxxx</I></B> wrote:
> <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">The escrow agent at nomic.net requests your
response to the following:<BR><BR>#<BR># Respond with your October 1805
Political Orders<BR>#<BR># D. Sue for Peace<BR># E. Create Alliances<BR># F.
Declare Support for Minors<BR># G. Break Alliances<BR># H. Declare Free
States<BR># I. Declare Combined Movement<BR>#<BR><BR><BR>To regisger your
response, reply to this message below the marker.<BR>Nothing above the
marker will be recorded as part of your response.<BR>-- BEGIN
REPLY --<BR><BR>D. Sue for Peace - none<BR>E. Create Alliances - Spain
offers France an alliance and gives France unlimited access as long as this
alliance exists<BR>F. Declare Support for Minors - n/a<BR>G. Break
Alliances - none<BR>H. Declare Free States - none<BR>I. Declare Combined
Movement - Spain offers Combined movement with Russia</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p>
> <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
> <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/mobile/*http://mobile.yahoo.co
m/maildemo">Take Yahoo! Mail with you!</a> Get it on your mobile phone.
> --0-2016622649-1090936267=:6430--
>

> From: turkey@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue 27 Jul 2004 09:32:59
>

> D. Sue for Peace:  no.
> E. Create Alliances:  Turkey gratefully forms a partnership with Great
> Britain to combat the marauding menace that is the Kingdom of Spain.
> F. Declare Support for Minors:  n/a.
> G. Break Alliances:  no.
> H. Declare Free States:  none.
> I. Declare Combined Movement:  Turkey combines movement with Great
Britain.