Michael Gorman on Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:49:02 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Prussian Land and Naval Phase

Naval Phase
The Denmark fleet moves to London since I have access and all we might as well take advantage of the tourism opportunities while the fares are low.

Land Phase
Depot Creation: Warsaw ($1)

1I at Kustrin moves to Warsaw and absorbs the 12I garrison ($0.5)
The Saxon Corps moves to Erfurt, drops off a 4I garrison and then continues to Leipzig where it absorbs the 3 factors of Saxon infantry present in the garrison there. Saxon Corps now 7I, 2C(f/a)

1I at Dresden moves to Leipzig, absorbs the Prussian infantry factor and returns to Dresden (f/a)

The remaining corps all hold and forage (f/a)

Total Cost: $2

Mike