D Mount on Wed, 14 Jul 2004 05:31:12 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Tripoli is saved

You are totally correct, Kyle.  I was thinking since the two fleets were travelling together that they would be able to carry up to 20 factors, which is true, but they did not start in the same port, which was my mistake.

Kyle, how do you want to handle this?  Do you want me to deduct 3I and see how that would have changed the results or do you want to do this whole thing over again?  Let me know.
-D

ps.  I am back from Las Vegas.  It was everything I thought it would be.

Kyle H <menexenus@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually, he must have left more than that behind! He says that he has
6 cavalry factors at Tripoli. Only 4 will fit in the Cav Corps. That means
that 2 cav factors must be in the infantry corps. So if the corps also has
1 Gd factor, that only leaves 7 possible infantry factors. So 3 would have
had to stay behind.

kdh