jjy on Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:02:15 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] computing setback

My computer has apparently died of a virus.  I'm getting a fatal system error
and a blue screen before Windows finishes booting up.  So for now, I'm sending
emails sporadically from the library.  This has never happened to me before,
so I'd appreciate any advice you guys have about who to call or where to take
my machine to get back up and running.  Sorry about the inconvenience to the
game.

Joel, I've lost my escrow message to reply to for August's political orders.
Could you resend it to me ?  Thanks.

-JJY