Kyle H on Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:44:15 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Turkish land phase, July '05

    Man, this is pretty crappy.  I've spent the last hour or so pouring over
the combat charts trying to decide what chit to choose.  Plus, I've already
made forage rolls on the assumption that your orders were correct and
complete.  I'm not sure how I feel about this...

kdh

> The corps you're attacking was supposed to have been east of
Ekaterinovslav,