James Helle on Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:14:46 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] French Naval & Land Reinforcements- June 1805

No visible changes.

*NOTE*  If no one objects I would prefer to send out my naval reinforcements last in the phase, along with my land reinforcements.  This is not to gain any kind of advantage, but just to streamline the reinforcement phase.  (Currently, France is the only one sending their reinforcements separately).  While this would seem to place everyone but Spain at a disadvantage due to the sequence of reinforcements, I really don't envision it being a problem.  As I have no naval leaders, the only things I can do is divide a small fleet into smaller fleets and place new ships ( and this is all public knowledge anyway, as far as how many and where they will appear).  And if my naval reinforcement somehow negatively affects someone other than Spain, I would have no qualms about allowing them to make a change. Unless anyone objects to this I will begin doing this effective July 1805.

JRH