Kyle H on Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:05:40 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] oops

    Hi all.  Recently I sent out some images of the PSD and the minor country card, but I saved them in the png format rather than the jpg format.  That made them significantly bigger files than they should be.  (They are currently being held up for moderator approval.)  Joel, if you want, you can delete those big files I sent, and I can resend them in the smaller jpg format.  Just let me know what you want me to do.

kdh