J.J. Young on Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:12:48 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] finishing up May

Hopefully this weekend we can take care of Austria's and France's land phases, leaving only Russia and Turkey to finish up when Kyle returns from vacation.

In the conquest step, Great Britain will conquer Sweden and Corsica (GB gains +3 PPs, France loses -3 PPs).  Also, Spain will conquer Tunisia (Spain gains +1 PP, Britain loses -1 PP).

Were there any other conquests that I missed ?

-JJY