J.J. Young on Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:13:02 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Origins alert !

Once again, the time for the Origins gaming convention is fast approaching.  The dates are Thursday, June 24 through Sunday, June 27.  Any of you coming from out of Columbus for this event, we have two guest bedrooms and a futon to put you up (at our new house- we'll give you directions).

Anyone interested in going (whether you need a place to stay or not) please let me know as soon as possible; maybe we can coordinate which events to participate in.  I probably plan to attend on Friday and Saturday, but I'm flexible.  Let me know, even if it's just lunch or dinner to put a face to a Play-by-Email name.

-JJY