Michael Gorman on Sun, 30 May 2004 12:45:58 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Prussian rolls at Christiana

At 05:35 PM 5/30/2004 +0000, you wrote:

Dice rolls requested by: Michael Gorman <mpgorman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Rolls also sent to:
    eia@xxxxxxxxx

# Prussian forces are 1st corps with 6I, 4C and Denmark with 5I, 1C
# Total morale is 3.0
# Dice rolls are at +1 for cav superiority on 1-3, 2-3, 2-4

No. of sides on every die:      6
No. of dice for every roll:     1
No. of dice rolls requested:    3
No. of rolls per line:          1

      5
      1
      1

In the first round the Swedes suffer 2 losses and 2.3 morale damage.
In the second round they suffer 1 casualty and 0.8 morale damage.
In the final round they suffer 1 casualty and 1.2 morale damage which breaks them.

So the Swedes lose 3I and 1C in the battle and pursuit occurs at class 2.

The battle is a 1 political point battle and the surviving Swedes retreat to the clear space to the east.

Prussian losses are 1I factor from the Prussians and one from Denmark.