Michael Gorman on Sat, 1 May 2004 23:57:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] technical difficulties

At 10:05 PM 5/1/2004 -0400, you wrote:
In light of the time that the server was down today, I just wanted to make
sure that a proxy for Austria has been named, before Nate leaves on his
trip.

-JJY

Nate just sent me instructions. But if he hasn't left yet and can send the quatro pro part in some other file type that'd be good since I will have to hunt some to find a copy of quatro pro to open it with and so far excel steadfastly refuses to acknowledge it as quatro pro.