James Helle on Sat, 1 May 2004 23:08:33 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] map program

Hi Kyle.  I was tinkering with my map program in an attempt to get it up and running.  I notice that the two "problems" I keep encountering are the messages that "windows cannot find cbplay.exe." (even though it is in the folder with everything else) and that "winzip was not found on your system".  I recall that I downloaded winzip the last time we went through this.  Is it possible that I need to download this again to make this work?