Nate Ellefson on Sat, 1 May 2004 07:46:29 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [eia] Austrian sabatical

I've written some general proxy instructions for the next three turns,
including this one.  My preference is for my Prussian allies to run the
shop, but I haven't heard back from Mike yet.  I've had a few other
offers to take over for me, so if I don't hear from Mike in the very
near future I'll just pick someone else.

Thanks for the well-wishes!  If, in a week or so, you're wondering how
I'm doing go rent Lost in Translation and relace Bill Murray with
someone who isn't a rich actor.  And I doubt I'll be lucky enough to
meet Scarlett Johanson.  But otherwise, that'll be me. :)