James Helle on Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:33:12 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] I'm baack

Hi guys.  Just a brief message to say that I am back up and running.  I don't have time to get into the political stuff right now, as I have been working on this thing since Wednesday pm and Heather wants some of my time.  Saturday is booked from 0600 to 2230.  However, I promise to delve into the political phase early Sunday am.  Thanks for being patient.  JJ and Kyle, I will see y'all 'bout 1330 tomorrow.