Michael Gorman on Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:14:27 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Prussian Land Phase

Wow, busy weekend. I'm still digesting all the email from this weekend so I'll chime in on the proposals and the like sometime later today or tomorrow morning.

I think for this turn we should use the retreat rules as they stand so that JJ can take his turn and the like and we can wade through it all while people do diplomacy and we're waiting for that at the same time.

1I at Kongisberg holds (f/5)
1I at Berlin moves to Lubeck, drops off 1I and returns to Berlin ($1)
1I at Leipzig moves to Erfurt, drops off 1I and returns to Leipzig.  ($1)
Everyone else holds (f/a)

I have one forage rolls and I'm done.

Mike