James Helle on Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:38:41 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] German retreats

Here is how the 3 German corps would retreat, under my proposed house rule.
I think the eia server is down, so it may be a long time before everyone
gets this.  But here goes:

The Wurttemburg corps would retreat Ulm ---> Stuttgart.

The Baden corps would retreat N. Baden ---> Freiburg ---> Strasbourg or S.
Mainz (I choose Strasbourg) ---> Liege or Metz (I choose Liege).

The Hesse corps would retreat N. Hesse ---> Kassel ---> Wesel ---> Breda.

-JJY

Is this where you want the minor country corps to end up,JJ?  If so, I have
no problems with this.  I have not reviewed the house rule proposal in
depth, but on the surface appears ok.  I will look at it more closely
tomorrow.  Who is up now, anyway?  Prussia, maybe?

Jim