J.J. Young on Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:00:52 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Up next....

> Don't you have to declare where in the sequence you are moving before
> anyone takes their naval phase? Should I take this to mean that you intend
> to go after Turkey?

No.  I was just trying to be flexible to allow you and Kyle to send your
orders, since I had absolutely no intention of going any earlier than after
Turkey.  Technically GB is supposed to choose its place in the naval order
before anyone goes, and I reserve the right to choose after seeing France's
reinforcements.  I will always wait until then to choose GB's place in the
order, unless I specifically say otherwise.  So technically I guess you
should always wait for my choice; sorry I muddied the waters.

As it happens, though, this turn Great Britain chooses to go right after
Turkey.  :-)

-JJY