James Helle on Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:45:05 -0500 (CDT)

FW: [eia] access adjustments ?

-----Original Message-----
From: James Helle [mailto:jhelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 8:50 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: RE: [eia] access adjustments ?

I agree that Kyle's solution is a very good one, (even though I still hold
that access is a political action).  However, I would take his suggestion
one step further and say that *all* access agreements should be announced in
the reinforcement phase.  This eliminates the hassle of tracking when a
minor was acquired, allows everyone knowledge of access agreements in force
prior to moving in the land phase, prevents having to make multiple
declarations of access, and eliminates keeping track of the 24 hour time
period.  I feel this is the best solution.

Jim