D Mount on Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:39:03 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] access adjustments ?

I believe that Kyle's solution is the best for our game.  Reinforcement is something that everyone gets an opportunity with.  I can see situation where JJ's suggestion might run into some problems with people being out of town or having major situations they have to deal with lasting longer than 24 hours and they never get a chance to check their email.  Therefore, my vote is for Kyle's proposal.

-Danny