Michael Gorman on Thu, 8 Apr 2004 21:20:45 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] signing off for the weekend

At 10:10 PM 4/8/2004 -0400, you wrote:
I'm off to oral surgery in the morning (having my wisdom teeth out), and I don't plan to send my naval setup, or probably anything at all, until after I'm off any strong pain killers. Sorry if I cause a delay. Have a good holiday weekend !

-JJY

I think strong painkillers might add that air of mystery to your orders that would keep us all guessing!

Good luck with the teeth and hope you feel better quickly.

Mike