Joel Uckelman on Sun, 4 Apr 2004 15:27:31 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Turkey's army setup

Thus spake D Mount:
> Kyle,
> Does the Syrian corps not have to begin inside its own nation of Syria?  Just
>  checking.
> Danny

14.1.4.1.2 is the relevant rule here. It allows placement of any controlled
corps in any controlled area, except when specific initial setup rules
prohibit it (e.g., the restrictions on Russian placement at Corfu).

> Whose up next?  I am anxiously awaiting......   :-)

Prussia, GB, Spain, France on land. Followed by Russia, Turkey, France,
Spain, GB at sea.