Kyle H on Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:14:22 -0600 (CST)

[eia] issues to be addressed

    Hi guys,
    Here are a few standing issues that I'd like to have addressed before we begin our new game.

1.)  Should we handle the Reinforcement Phase by escrow?  My vote is yes.
2.)  Should we include Forcible Access this time?  (This is an errata rule that allows a major power to access foreign territory without an access agreement at a cost in political points.)  Last time we didn't adopt it because it seemed unfair to change the rules in the middle of the game.  So what do we think about using it for the *whole* game?
3.)  How should we interpret B.6 when GB occupies the capital of a country that has had B.6 imposed on it?  (Aside from this, should we make more fundamental changes to B.6?)
4.)  I still believe that corps on loan should be repatriated when their term of service runs out.  Since we are using repatriation for everything else, it seems weird to continue using limited access for corps on loan.
5.)  JJ's arctic circle scenario can be resolved by adding the following phrase to the end of the first sentence of rule 4.4.6.2:  "...that is within 2 spaces of a friendly-controlled city."  (Maybe we already did this and I just forgot?)

kdh