J.J. Young on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:45:37 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] bids

Here's some (probably redundant) info about the choosing of countries.
Remember when bidding that you:

Must bid a whole number; no fractions.
Must bid at least 1 for every country.
Cannot make the same bid for more than one country.
Might as well bid 1 for Turkey, since the last player without a country gets
it.

We select a player for each country in the following order:
Great Britain, France, Russia, Austria, Prussia, Spain, Turkey.

-JJY

Joel, we have a couple of unneeded escrows still hanging around from the
defunct game.  Can you clear those, or tell me how to do it ?  Thanks.