nellefson on Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:06:12 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] potential replacement

I suppose an introduction is called for. :)

Briefly: I graduated from Iowa State University with a degree in
electrical engineering, which is the field I work in at a company called
Guidant, a maker of implantable medical devices in St. Paul, Minnesota.
I met Joel my first day in the dorm at ISU and we hit it off immediately
over a game of Advanced Third Reich.  Although I've been playing games
since fourth grade (Avalon Hill's Gettysburg 1988 edition, complexity
level two, I think :) I've never played EiA before, so eveyone will be
able to take advantage of me, within the context of the rules, of
course.  Hopefully numerous games of Diplomacy have steeled me for
what's to come. Lessee, anything else?  Naw.

Nate