Kyle H on Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:10:14 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Is it legal to unstack a leader due to levy?

> > I would think that the leader would just be retired from the map when
this
> > occurs and could be placed in the next reinforcement phase.
> >
> > Mike
>
> That's what I was expecting would happen.

    The upshot, though, is that the leader would disappear at then end of
December (at the end of the economic phase) and be available for placement
immediately in the beginning of January (in the reinforcement phase).  It
seems a little strange to me...  Usually a leader has to be off the board
for a full month before he can be placed again.
    But if Mike and Joel agree that this is the best interpretation of the
rules, I'm not going to raise a stink.

kdh