Joel Uckelman on Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:50:38 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Russian Land Phase

Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> I don't see any interactions between my land phase and the french one so,
> here goes.
>
> Depot Removal: Ismail
> Depot Creation: Silistra, Between Bucharest and Kronstadt, 2 spaces SW of
> Tiflis on the Armenian border ($3)
>
> 1I at Tiflis moves one space west and one south to end in the clear space
> just inside of Armenia and on the coast of the Black Sea. ($2)
> 1C between Bucharest and Kronstadt moves to Ochakov ($2)
> 1C and 1I at Silistra hold ($2)
> 1I and Bennigsen move from Belgrade to Nicopolis, drop a 1m garrison and
> then move to Schabacz ($6)
> 1I at Nicopolis moves to Belgrade ($4)
> 1I at Ruschuk moves to Sofia and lays siege to the city ($6 from the depot
> west of Bucharest))
> 1I and Kutusov S of SIlistra moves to Philippopolis and lays siege ($6)
> 1I S of SIlistra moves to Adrianople and lays siege ($4)
> 1I at St. Petersburg holds (f/a)
> 1 cossack holds at Sarajevo
> 1 cossack holds at Pskov
> 1 cossack at Nish moves to Belgrade
>
> Total Cost: $35
> The corps at Schabacz needs to decide if it will fight in the field or
> retire into the city
> There will also be siege battles at Sofia, Philippopolis, Silistra and
> Adrianople
>
> Mike

My corps at Schabacz retires into the city.

If you roll for all of your sieges, I'll be able to put in my land orders
for the Balkans since they won't affect anything I do anywhere else and
don't depend on the outcome of the battles in Italy.

--
J.