Joel Uckelman on Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:58:25 -0600 (CST)

[eia] British Reinforcement Phase, December 1807

Here are the orders JJ sent me:

Nelson is removed from the map.

A new British I corps is placed in the mountain space E of Almeida.

A 1 I garrison is placed at Gibraltar.

3 Portuguese I are added to the Lisbon garrison (7 I total).

The Portuguese corps increases to 15 I, 1 C.

4 Danish I are added to the Copenhagen garrison (12 I total).

7 ships are added to the British IV fleet in London.

1 Danish ship is completed in Copenhagen, awaiting pickup.

No other visible changes.
Allah Save the King!

--
J.