Joel Uckelman on 11 Mar 2004 03:31:33 -0000

Re: [eia] [escrow] December 1807 Political Phase

Thus spake Joel Uckelman:
> Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> > Looks like Britain, Austria and Prussia combine movement.
> > France offers informal peace to Prussia and is declined as Prussia requires
>
> > a formal peace.
> > Turkey sues for peace and Russia demands unconditional surrender.
> > Prussia grants access to its allies for this month.
> >
> > I think that's all the new stuff for the month.
> >
> > Mike
>
> ARGH!!!!!!! I was intending to combine movement with all of my allies.
> I see now why the rest of you specify explicitly each step for the
> Political Phase, because it helps you remember to include everything.

Would anyone object if I combined movement with my allies this turn? Like I said, I intend to work from a check list in the future (like the rest of you do) so this never happens again. The amount of time between when I plan things---many, many months in advance--and when I issue orders has resulted in my making an embarrassing number of errors, since I've only been making notes on things that I think aren't obvious at the time. It seemed obvious to me then that I'd always want to combine movement until I'm at peace, and so I didn't note it.

--
J.