CPS - Personal on 20 Feb 2004 17:24:37 -0000

[eia] where are we ?

So as I understand it, Everett is still having email troubles, and Kyle is
waiting for Austria's reinforcements and naval orders before sending France's
land phase, which is first.  Is this correct ?

And on the British/Spanish/Swedish front, I jumped the gun and sent my land
orders, since I couldn't see any effect on them from France's turn, and I'm
currently waiting for a Spanish decision whether to fight or surrender after
the breach at Stockholm.

-JJY