Michael Gorman on 10 Feb 2004 18:22:21 -0000

Re: [eia] Duchies

At 09:42 PM 2/9/2004 -0500, you wrote:
I believe the rule for access through in neutral minors says that you can
trace supply through neutral territory, but not place a depot there.  If I'm
right about that, then my opinion is that the depot must be destroyed.

-JJY
Guess I should've just bothered to read force repatriation. It would seem that that would be the way to remove the forces and it has depots getting picked up.