Joel Uckelman on 8 Feb 2004 20:46:42 -0000

Re: [eia] [escrow] Battle of Florence, October 1807

Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> At 10:21 AM 2/8/2004 -0600, you wrote:
> >That's a house rule to which I still object, BTW.
> I guess the question is, is it a house rule?  It's only a house rule if the
> summary chart is right and the text of the rule is wrong.  If the text of
> the rule is correct and the summary of the rule is wrong, then we don't
> have a house rule, we have the actual rule.
>
> Mike

My point being that this is essentially a replay of the same dispute. If
I'm not convinced that the first dispute was resolved correctly, then
citing the resolution of that dispute as support for resolving this dispute
in the same way as the first just won't cut any ice with me.