J.J. Young on 8 Feb 2004 08:09:32 -0000

[eia] conquest step and November, 1807

I think the battle of Turin is the last conflict of the month, so we can start thinking about the conquest step.  Prussia will (temporarily) conquer Duchies from Russia, for +1/-1 PP, respectively.  Austria will conquer Bavaria from France, for +1/-1 PP, with the Bavaria corps and garrison at Nuremberg being removed.

Was there anything else that I missed ?

In any case, only Prussia and Spain still have to enter their declarations of war for November (and it's impossible for Spain, as far as I can see, to reach any of the neutral minor countries, and illegal to declare war on a major power with invaders inside their home nation), and then we can jump into the political phase.

-JJY