Joel Uckelman on 7 Feb 2004 16:34:23 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish Land Orders (part II, revised), October 1807

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     Oh, I didn't realize you were using your unused movement.  I thought you
> wanted to lay siege to Genoa.  I guess I got confused because some people
> don't say in their orders whether they are using unused movement or not.
>     So, to avoid mistakes like this in the future, let's all please say
> explicitly when we are choosing *not* to use unused movement points.  That
> way no one has to guess, and we don't have to rely on back-calculations to
> figure out whether or not corps will have an opportunity to lay siege.
>
> kdh

Oh. I'd assumed that would be clear that there was no siege since I didn't
mention a siege nor did I roll for one. I guess I should be careful to
point that out explicitly next time.

--
J.