Joel Uckelman on 7 Feb 2004 16:17:13 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish Land Orders (part II, revised), October 1807

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     When I calculate your forage rolls I get different numbers.  The forage
> roll at Genoa should be 4-, not 5- (because Genoa's base value is 4).  The
> forage roll at Florence should be 4- as well (base value is 5 + 1 for unused
> movement - 2 for corps already in the area = 4).  But since none of your
> rolls was greater than 4, it doesn't matter.
>
> kdh

I think the forage number at Genoa should be 5-. The base is 4, and my
corps had 1 unused movement. You're right about the forage roll for
Florence, though. I didn't take into account the Austrian corps that
arrived before mine.

--
J.