Everett E. Proctor on 31 Jan 2004 13:30:20 -0000

Re: [eia] Prussia up next

So Kyle,

Are you giving me permission to go ahead with my land phase so that I
can put down a depot and feed the Prussian troops coming through Austria
cheaper than I otherwise will be able to?  That's what I've been waiting
for.

-Ev

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:43:05 -0500
"Kyle H" <menexenus@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>     While it's true that Prussia is officially "on the clock", I don't think
> that Austria and Turkey are waiting for you.  I think they are just scheming
> behind the scenes.  So you're right: you have not been holding us up.  But
> I'm glad to hear that you'll be sending out your orders soon.
>
> kdh

Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Play Sanctum: Online CCG
http://www.sanctum.nioga.net/