Everett E. Proctor on 24 Jan 2004 20:16:30 -0000

Re: [eia] Battle of Lombardy Plain, withdraw attempt

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:00:45 -0600
Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thus spake "Everett E. Proctor":
> > The Austrian 8th consists of 1 cav. factor, and will be killed no matter
> > what France rolls.
> >
> > -Everett
>
> For the battles at Turin and in Lombardy, my corps at Milan could have
> attempted to reinforce, though I wasn't given the opportunity to try. Not
> that I would have wanted to in either case, but that's something that could
> matter in the future.

Yes, I realized you could have tried to reinforce, (as could Charles),
but-

In Lombardy you couldn't have reinforced as the corp was destroyed
before you could.

In Turin, if you tried to reinforce, I would have slapped you across the
head with a rubber chicken.

-Everett