Michael Gorman on 20 Jan 2004 07:07:54 -0000

[eia] Russian Land Phase

France goes before me, but the only things that could've altered my move were in the naval phase and I've been sitting on these orders just itching to move. :)

Depot Creation/Removal: None
1C corps NE of Nemirov moves to Galatz and lays siege ($2 from West of Odessa)
1I Corps and Bennigsen at Odessa force march to Silistra (f/1)
1I Corps at Odessa moves three spaces to just south of Ismail ($3 from Odessa)
1C corps and Kutusov move from north of Odessa to south of Ismail ($3 from Odessa) 3I and Alexander move three spaces south to end north of Bucharest ($9 from West of Odessa)
1I corps at Nemirov moves to Ismail and lays siege (f/4)
1 cossack moves to Bucharest
1 cossack moves to NE of Belgrade

1I corps holds at St. Petersburg (f/a)

Total Cost: $17

There are siege battles at Ismail and Galatz
The corps at Silistra has the choice of a field or a siege battle
I'll send out my two forage rolls