Everett E. Proctor on 21 Dec 2003 06:14:42 -0000

Re: [eia] just checking to see where we are....

As usual, I won't have access to my files from Sunday through Tuesday,
so since Joel is still considering our combined movement, I won't be
able to move until late Tuesday night.

-Everett

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 22:26:42 -0600
Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> > How are things going on the Austro-Turkish land phase ?  If there's anything
> > I do to help expidite matters, let me know.  I think we're all hoping to get
> > through the September turn before people start their holiday traveling.
> >
> > -JJY
>
> No, not really. I came down with a bad cold yesterday evening, which set me
> back a bit on my grading (I watched a movie last night and went to bed
> early). I'm trying...
>
> --
> J.

Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>