J.J. Young on 19 Dec 2003 11:48:33 -0000

Re: [eia] Re: Annual gamefest

Upon further review, it looks like we can include Friday as a gaming day,
although Gabrielle and I will really need Saturday and Sunday for resting
and cleaning up before going back to work.

-JJY

----- Original Message -----
From: "J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "JASON WYANT" <jwyant1@xxxxxxx>; "Fred Dilley" <fdilley@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<eia@xxxxxxxxx>; "tom and kim mcneal" <tmcneal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 4:35 PM
Subject: [eia] Re: Annual gamefest

> I think actually Friday is going to be a travel day for out-of-towners.
Hmm, I'll have to think about this...

> -JJY

everyone(anyone) that's going to be around on those days is interested in
playing 3E, please let me know so I can get something ready.  Or, better
yet, if anyone is interested in running a game on those days, tell me so I
can start getting a character concept ready...

>   Jason

Monday,
>     December 29 (we'll be visiting my parents before that) to Friday,
January 2