Joel Uckelman on 19 Dec 2003 02:43:33 -0000

Re: [eia] just checking to see where we are....

Thus spake Danny Mount:
> So where exactly are we in the game?
>
> Is Spain up in its land phase, yet?
>
> I will send them out if we are ready for Spain's orders.
>
> Danny

We're waiting on the Austro-Turkish orders; right now Everett is waiting
for me to look at the proposed orders, which, now that my DSL is back, I'll
get to some time on Friday or over the weekend. (I'm shooting for sooner,
but when I get to do this depends on how long it takes me to finish the
proof I'm working at, by devising a selective filtration on the canonical
model for the modal logic K4Z.)