J.J. Young on 7 Dec 2003 05:40:37 -0000

[eia] British naval orders, part III

I (w/ I corps ):  London --->off Cartagena/Gibraltar
IV:  off Christiana/Copenhagen ---> Copenhagen
V:  hold in English Channel
VII:  hold in Copenhagen
Portugal:  Amsterdam blockade ---> off Cartagena/Gibraltar
Denmark:  Copenhagen ---> blockade Amsterdam

I will let Austria send its own naval orders separately, in case Everett wants to react differently to the result of the interception battle than we had planned (we had expected to fight the battle as a declared attack at the end of the phase, rather than an interception).

God Save the King !
-JJY