J.J. Young on 7 Dec 2003 03:08:57 -0000

Re: [eia] oops, my last email may be premature

> > No, wait, the Spanish total could be 78.  Sorry.
> >
> > -JJY
>
> Also, our total is 98, not 97. (I have 17 ships, not 16.)
>
> --
> J.

In that case, a Coalition victory is assured after all.  If the Spanish
actually have 78 ships, then 78 X .25 = 20 casualties, and 98-20 = 78
Coalition ships remaining.  Our 78 X .25 also equals 20 casualties, and
since the Spanish are the attackers, they lose if the losses are equal
(6.3.4.1).

-JJY