Michael Gorman on 24 Nov 2003 16:15:14 -0000

Re: [eia] Battle in Gibraltar

I'm not sure where this whole thing is coming from.  Troops placed under
access cannot have their access voluntarily revoked.  So they had access to
be there that can't be revoked and then war was declared so they have access
under war.  That you'd pick up your troops and go home when you declare war
on the place you occupy doesn't make any sense at all.

?

http://www.pbm.com/dice/