J.J. Young on 18 Nov 2003 01:42:27 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish Land Phase, August 1807

> These are questions I'd like resolved.
>
> 1. Had there been a Turkish corps with the Venetian fleet, could I have
> placed a depot with the fleet?
>
> 2. If so, could Spain attack the Venetian fleet without declaring war on
> Austria?
>

> I think the answer to 1 has to be yes, and no to 2.

My opinion is that the easiest way to avoid these sticky situations is just
to say that invasion supply depots can only be placed with fleets controlled
by the owner of the depot.  Anything else just gets too murky and strange.

-JJY