menexenus on 29 Oct 2003 19:45:22 -0000

Re: [eia] [escrow] August 1807 Declarations of War

   Joel was right.  We decided that calls to allies would be outside the escrow and that responses
would be inside them (when multiple allies could be called).  Thanks for the correction.
   However, now that Austria has decided whom to call, we are waiting for responses to the
political phase escrow.

kdh