Kyle H on 9 Oct 2003 18:21:37 -0000

Re: [eia] now we must decide

> I expect we'll come to some sort of temporary solution like we did last
> time and then take another stab at it the next time it'd be nice to have
> limited access.  By the end of the game, we might actually have figured
out
> a good compromise that works. :)
>
> Mike

    Well, since I don't want to hold things up any longer.  Let's just agree
to continue using repatriation until such time as we have revised the
limited access rules to everyone's liking.  (Everett said that this is what
he thought we had agreed to at the end of the Coalition's war with Russia,
and he may be right about that.)  So let's just keep using it until such
time as we officially come up with a revision of 12.4 that we can all live
with.

    I'll send out my reinforcement orders under the assumption that the
French corps currently in Spain has been repatriated to France.  According
to the rules, I am allowed to place it in either of the two spaces north of
my current position, so I'll place it in the empty space between Bayonne and
Perpignan.

kdh