CPS - Personal on 9 Oct 2003 17:15:10 -0000

Re: [eia] now we must decide

I'm worried that our 2 choices are either a 4-3 vote in favor of repatriation
(which makes all of us somewhat unhappy), or a 4-3 vote in favor of limited
access with at least restriction #2 below, and possibly #3 and #4, as well
(which will leave 3 of us very unhappy).  Which is the better choice ?

-JJY