J.J. Young on 9 Oct 2003 10:55:46 -0000

[eia] now we must decide

Well, since it seems that we were going to apply the results of our current debate to the July turn, we cannot procede any farther until we have decided the following points:

1.)  Repatriation or limited access ?

2.)  If limited access, new factors allowed into FET or not ?

3.)  If limited access, sieges allowed or not ?

4.)  If sieges not allowed, any beligerrents allowed into FET cities or not ?

To me, it seems unlikely that we'd have better than a 4-3 vote on any of these except repatriation.  For that reason alone, I support repatriation in the sake of agreement and moving on.

-JJY