Joel Uckelman on 8 Oct 2003 02:21:11 -0000

Re: [eia] limited access revisions

Thus spake "Everett E. Proctor":
> I strongly disagree that you should be allowed to attack and lay siege
> to cities that you have just accepted a surrender from.
>
> -Everett

Summarizing the positions I can remember right now:

Everett, JJ, and I agree on reinforcmenets in FET. Everett and Kyle agree
that besieging a FE city harboring enemy troops should not be allowed, while
I don't have a problem with that.

I think we're hopelessly divided on this issue, and I endorse Everett's
suggestion that we default to the repatriation rules.