CPS - Personal on 7 Oct 2003 16:45:57 -0000

RE: [eia] limited access revisions

To me, the whole point is to restrict the former enemy's ability to wage war on
FET, so that the former enemy will avoid walking into another battle.  Keep in
mind that Joel and I (if I'm speaking for him correctly) are only proposing
that reinforcements should not be available in FET from depots, not regular
supply (food) of troops already in FET.

It seems like restricting the marching opf troops into FET doesn't mean very
much or make much sense if factors can just be sent in as reinforcements
instead.

It seems we now have a tie on this issue.  Others ?

-JJY